This privacy notice for Cool Auto Inc. (doing business as Cool Auto Detail) ("Cool Auto Detail," "we," "us," or "our"), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share ("process") your information when you use our services, such as when you:
- visit our website at https://coolautoinc.com, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
What information do we collect?
Personal information you disclose to us
Personal information provided by you when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on the services, or otherwise when you contact us. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- contact or authentication data
- email addresses
- phone numbers
Sensitive Information. We do not process sensitive information.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information Automatically collected
Some information - such as your IP address and/or browser and device characteristics - is collected automatically when you visit our website. The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use).
- Device Data (such as information about your computer, phone or other device you use to access the website).
- Location Data (such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device.
When and with whom do we share your personal information?
We may need to share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- When we use Google Maps Platform APIS or Google Cloud Console APIS. We use APIS to retrieve certain information when you make location-specific requests. This includes: General location, Gender; Age demographic; ; and other similar information. You may revoke your consent anytime by contacting us at the contact details provided at the end of this document. The Google Maps Platform APIs that we use store and access cookies and other information on your devices. If you are a user currently in the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom, please see additional Cookie Notice.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions. We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your personally identifiable information with any third party outside of our organization, except to fulfill your request, e.g. if you place an order with us. We can share your non-personally identifiable information with others to improve our website and marketing efforts.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access the website within a secure environment.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the top of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
What are your privacy rights?
In some regions, such as the European Economic Area (EEA), United Kingdom (UK), and Canada, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are a resident of California or Virginia, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
How can you contact us about this Notice?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at coolautodetailing @gmail.com or by post to:
Cool Auto Inc.
1641 W. Prince Road
Tucson, AZ 85705